As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* The DSMC19 workshop was held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, on September 22-25, 2019. (Website)
* "Suppression and Distortion of Non-Equilibrium Fluctuations by Transpiration", DSMC19 workshop, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, September 22-25, 2019 (Slides)
* "Mechanics and Optics in Game Engines and in Game Design", American Association of Physics Teachers 2019 Summer Meeting, Provo, Utah, USA, July 20-24, 2019 (Slides)
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Flow through Porous Membranes", International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Valencia, Spain, July 15-19, 2019 (Slides)
* "On the Suppression and Distortion of Non-Equilibrium Fluctuations by Transpiration", D. Ladiges, A. Nonaka, J.B. Bell, and A. L. Garcia, Physics of Fluids 31, 052002 (2019) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating hydrodynamics of electrolytes at electroneutral scales", A. Donev, A. J. Nonaka, C. Kim, A. L. Garcia, and J. B. Bell, Physical Review Fluids, 4 043701 (2019) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics and Debye-Hückel-Onsager Theory for Electrolytes", A. Donev, A. L. Garcia, J.-P. Péraud, A. J. Nonaka, and J. B. Bell, Current Opinion in Electrochemistry 13 1 (2019) (PDF).