As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* DSMC 2017 Conference, Santa Fe, USA, August 27-30 2017
* "How I Broke DSMC", 25th International Conference on Discrete Simulation of Fluid Dynamics (DSFD 2016), Shenzhen, China, July 4-8, 2016 (Slides, Sketchbook)
* "Fluctuation-enhanced electric conductivity in electrolyte solutions", J-P Péraud, A. Nonaka, J. B. Bell, A. Donev and A. Garcia, submitted to Phys. Rev. Lett. (2017) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Reaction-Diffusion Systems", C. Kim, A. Nonaka, J. B. Bell, A. Garcia and A. Donev, J. Chem. Phys. 146 124110 (2017) (PDF).
* "Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics for Electrolytes", J-P Péraud, A. Nonaka, A. Chaudhri, J. B. Bell, A. Donev, A. Garcia, Physical Review Fluids 1, 074103 (2016) (PDF).
* "A Horizontal Vane Radiometer: Experiment, Theory, and Simulation", D. Wolfe, A. Larraza, A. Garcia, Physics of Fluids 28, 037103 (2016) (PDF).
* Trolls, DreamWorks Animation, Physics Consultant (2016) (IMDB)