As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* "How I Broke DSMC", 25th International Conference on Discrete Simulation of Fluid Dynamics (DSFD 2016), Shenzhen, China, July 4-8, 2016 (Slides, Sketchbook)
* "Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics for Electrolytes", J-P Péraud, A. Nonaka, A. Chaudhri, J. B. Bell, A. Donev, A. Garcia, submitted to Physical Review Fluids (2016) (PDF).
* "A Horizontal Vane Radiometer: Experiment, Theory, and Simulation", D. Wolfe, A. Larraza, A. Garcia, Physics of Fluids 28, 037103 (2016) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating hydrodynamics of multi-species reactive mixtures", A. Bhattacharjee, K. Balakrishnan, A. Garcia, J.B. Bell, and A. Donev, Journal of Chemical Physics 142 224107 (2015) (PDF).
* "Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Multispecies Liquid Mixtures", A. Donev, A. Nonaka, A. Bhattacharjee, A. Garcia, and, J.B. Bell, Physics of Fluids 27 037103 (2015) (PDF).
* Technical consultant for Physics for Animators by Michele Bousquet, Focal Press, 2015 (Amazon).